We offer a full range of services covering all aspects of B2B and B2C marketing
On a project or retained basis we undertake strategic business and marketing planning, consultancy, implementation of marketing campaigns and ad hoc marketing projects.
Our service is flexible and scalable to suit the needs of our clients, so if you require help with “marketing” in its broadest sense, or with a specific campaign or promotion, we can handle it.
Full Service Consultancy Copywriting
As “your agency”, we will take all the day to day marketing tasks off your desk. From conceiving and implementing a full marketing plan, to fielding calls from advertising sales reps, we have it all covered. We have a number of long-standing clients with whom we work on this basis, on either a fixed or hourly fee.
We consult on a wide range of marketing issues and problems, offering our advice and expertise to plan strategy, solve marketing problems and address one-off issues. For example:
• We consulted for a young company designing and manufacturing garden buildings. The client had initial success with one product and wanted to expand the range. Consultancy project to assess customers, competition, pricing, distribution, sales channels, marketing strategy.
• Creative ideas were required to market a restaurant/venue to a new group of customers.
• We regularly undertake consultancy work with a regional construction company covering issues such as entering new markets, sales strategy, introduction of new services, online marketing, use of social media etc.
We offer copywriting as a standalone service or as part of a larger project. We write marketing and business copy that is effective, readable and accurate for a variety of projects, including:
• Search engine friendly content for websites
• Corporate and product brochures
• Advertising and marketing material
Research This type of research is useful when, for example: Production of Marketing Materials We often undertake such work on an ad-hoc or stand-alone basis, where clients want to ensure the best job and the most cost effective solution.
We undertake desk research to find information and market intelligence on a domestic and international basis. For example:
• Assessing the size of the market
• Understanding the competitive landscape – who are the competitors, how do their products compare, what share of market does each enjoy etc
• Examining demand – history, trends, forecasts
• Understanding what drives your market, and what drives that
• Assessing the market for new products
• Considering expansion into new markets
• Undertaking due diligence prior to acquisition
• Planning short and long term business strategy
If we are working on a campaign for a client, we can produce all the necessary material needed to execute it.
• We’re good at finding the right designer for a job and we know how to brief them
• We understand print so we know how to get the best deal from a printer
• We are heavily involved in the design, build and optimisation of websites and we can ensure that a new site is effective and does the job intended
• We source promotional gifts and competition prizes
• We negotiate and book advertising and insert space, both online and in print
• We source products, produce direct mail catalogues and arrange their distribution
This type of research is useful when, for example:
Production of Marketing Materials
We often undertake such work on an ad-hoc or stand-alone basis, where clients want to ensure the best job and the most cost effective solution.