Subscription management requirements change as publications grow, and we can guide you every step of the way.
In a publication’s infancy it is usually pretty easy to manage subscriptions using a simple in-house admin system. But as time moves on and subscription numbers grow, it becomes harder to keep track of renewals, payment methods, special offer pricing etc. With a few hundred subscribers, a database-driven solution of some form is needed. With 1000+ subscribers, many publishers consider outsourcing and using the services of a fulfilment bureau.
We can help publishers to answer questions such as:
- Which in-house software should I use?
- Should I keep subscription fulfilment in-house or should I outsource?
- How do I choose a subscription fulfilment bureau?
- How do I migrate from my existing system to the new one?
- How do I ensure return on investment?
We will make a thorough assessment of requirements, survey the market and make recommendations. We will then manage the migration process in its entirety.
We are totally independent of any software supplier or fulfilment bureau, so our assessments and recommendations are totally free from bias and are based solely on customer requirements and our assessment of the best-fit for any publisher.